Terms & Conditions
Your use of www.barefaceminerals.co.uk and any dispute arising out of such use of the website shall be subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Please note that these terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
1. This website is provided solely for your personal use. You may not use the BareFace mineral’s website for any commercial purpose. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, amend or remove any part of these terms, and it is your responsibility to check these terms for future changes. We may modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the website (or any part of it) and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website. If you do not agree to our right to change the website or the terms or use, please do not use the website.
2. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
3. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
4. All text, graphics, photographs, logos, trademarks, artwork, sounds, music, user interfaces, visual interfaces and computer code (the "content") belongs to BareFace minerals (or is licensed to BareFace minerals). This content includes, but is not limited to, the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, "look and feel" and arrangement of it. The content is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights and you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, publicly display, translate, transmit or distribute this content in any way without BareFace minerals’ prior written permission.
5. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all product descriptions, photographs, information, and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was first entered onto the website. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the appearances, colours, textures or finishes of our products. What you see will depend on your computer equipment, screen or monitor and we are therefore unable to guarantee that a product's images are an accurate representation of the actual merchandise. Please refer to our Returns Policy if you are unhappy with your purchase.
6. Any coupon, discount, offer or promotional code offered on the website is valid only for use as part of a purchase made via this website, unless otherwise stated and subject to availability.
7. A gift card or e-vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or refunded. If the products purchased online total less than the value of your gift card or e-voucher, the remaining balance shall be forfeited and not reimbursed. If the value of your order is more than the value of your gift voucher, the balance can be paid by credit or debit card.
When redeeming a gift card or e-voucher please quote the unique serial number on the telephone or via the box at the website checkout. Gift vouchers are valid for 24 months from the date of issue.
Gift vouchers are only available in sterling currency and cannot be purchased by customers outside of the UK.
Promotional codes cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers.
8. By submitting a product review, testimonial or general feedback you are offering consent to use any text or comments on our website or in print for marketing and promotional purposes. We reserve the right to edit all comments for grammatical purposes only. We also reserve the right to publish any comments which may breach posting guidelines.
9. This website may hyperlink to sites not maintained by or related to BareFace minerals. Links are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this website. Although BareFace minerals takes due care and diligence in vetting third party websites prior to any form of affiliation, BareFace minerals makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of those third party websites. Information you submit at a third party website accessible from this website is subject to the terms of that website’s policies, and BareFace minerals have no control over how your information is collected, used, or otherwise handled.
10. We currently operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try and resolve any disputes that may arise from using this website. If you have a complaint or comment please contact email@example.com